Diabetes Management Support
Transform Diabetes Care (TDC) offers a better way to manage your diabetes and overall health, at no cost to you. Administered through CVS Health, you’ll get help with diet and lifestyle habits, screening reminders, and more—the right kind of support for your needs, and on your terms.
The TDC program provides guidance and support for individuals with diabetes based on their own health needs. CVS Health works confidentially with Anthem to identify and reach out to individuals who may benefit from this program. If you are managing diabetes and are enrolled in a K-C Medical plan, you’re enrolled in TDC automatically and will receive a welcome packet at your home address with more details. Can’t find your welcome packet? No problem, call CVS/caremark at 888-797-8911.
What does TDC help with specifically?
TDC can help with the following:
Lifestyle choices and overall health, including:
- Help quitting smoking
- Nutrition and meal planning
- Diet and exercise tracking
- Information on conditions like sleep apnea and other health issues
Medication information such as:
- Help with how to take your insulin
- Prescription refill reminders
- Staying on track with your medications
- Reminders about medications that may impact upcoming lab tests
- Foot and eye exams
- Overdue screenings that need scheduling
- Help in interpreting lab results