Employee Assistance Program
K-C’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers confidential assistance for a wide variety of everyday issues. SupportLinc provided by CuraLinc Health administers the program, and it’s offered free of charge to you and your dependents.
Through SupportLinc, K-C’s EAP offers up to 10 free, confidential visits per eligible family member (per issue) each year. And, it’s available 24/7.
Who is Eligible?
Whether you participate in the K-C medical plan or not, you and your dependents can use the EAP. This includes any dependents living away from home.
Help with Life's Stresses
If you’re coping with any of these common problems, an EAP specialist will quickly refer you to the right resource for short-term help—and can even help you coordinate extended care if needed.
- Life changes
- Parenting and family issues
- Depression, anxiety, grief, loss, and stress
- Managing change
- Substance abuse
In addition to online and phone support, once referred to an in-network EAP provider, the program covers ten free, confidential visits per family member per issue.
Access Support in a Variety of Ways
24/7, 365 Phone Support
Anonymous, chat-based group therapy
Work-Life Balance Support
SupportLinc can also connect you to expert resources:
- Legal Assist: Free telephonic or face-to-face legal consultation
- Financial Assist: Expert financial planning and consultation
- Family Assist: Consultation and referrals for everyday issues such as dependent care, auto repair, pet care, and home improvement
SupportLinc Website & Mobile App
There are helpful tools and resources available on the EAP website or the SupportLinc mobile app:
- On-demand training to boost wellbeing and life balance
- Search engines, financial calculators, and career resources
- Real-time scheduling directly with a counselor or coach
- Personalized coaching through Textcoach®
- Digital, anonymous group support sessions on a variety of topics, and more
Visit the EAP Website
Get information and resources to help with life's challenges.
Group Code: kccVisit Website
Download the App
Scan the QR code below to download the app.
How to Reach Out
Contact an EAP specialist 24/7, 365 days a year (always free and confidential).