How Education Assistance Works
Because K-C cares about your career development, we offer reimbursement up to $5,250 per year for eligible education expenses.*
Steps to Take
Here’s an overview of the steps you'll need to follow when participating in the program:
- Find a course or program that meets the eligibility requirements
- Get your team leader’s approval
- Set up your account and direct deposit at ConnectYourCare
- Earn a grade of C or higher (not applicable for language software)
- Submit your receipts, grade report and/or other required documentation through ConnectYourCare within 90 days of course completion and before the annual deadline (usually in mid-December)
- Receive reimbursement by direct deposit
Eligible Education Programs
If you and your team leader agree that the course or degree is consistent with your development needs, the following programs and courses are eligible if they are offered by an accredited institution and you take them for college credit and a grade:
- Associate and bachelor degrees
- Graduate degree programs
- College courses that are taken for college credit and a grade, but are not part of a degree program
- Vocational and technical programs
- Home study programs
Language software may qualify for reimbursement if studying the language is related to your job or career development and is approved by your team leader.
The following expenses for approved courses and programs are eligible for reimbursement:
- Tuition and tuition-related fees
- Assigned or recommended textbooks or course-related software
- Expenses related to the cost of language software
For more details about this benefit, visit K-C Benefit Compass. Click on the *Plan Information* tile, scroll down, and choose *Summary Plan Descriptions and Policy Booklets*.
*For employees covered under a collective bargaining agreement, benefits are based on the current agreement at their location.